Day 1: Chennai
Departure: 8:30 PM
From Chennai Port, go on a thrilling voyage by joining the luxurious Cordelia Cruise. Take some time to explore the variety of onboard amenities, including the restaurants, bars, and entertainment choices, after relaxing in your cozy accommodation. This cruise in Chennai has a lot more to offer.
Day 2: At Sea
Enjoy the stunning view of the serene Indian Ocean on your second day at sea on this cruise tour package. Make use of the cruise‘s many amenities to relax and refresh. There is something for everyone, whether it is relaxing in the calming pool, taking part in fun activities and games, or treating yourself in the opulent spa. Try your luck at the little casino, enjoy the lively atmosphere of the onboard bar, dance to the rhythms of the brilliant DJ, or see the riveting theatre shows. You have access to a wide range of amenities, so your day will be full of unending amusement and relaxation.
Day 3: Trincomalee
Arrival: 5:30 AM, Departure: 7:00 PM
On day three, the Chennai cruise ship package will dock at Trincomalee, an enchanting port town nestled in Sri Lanka. This alluring destination provides several possibilities to explore the area‘s breathtaking natural beauties, dig into its rich history by visiting historic forts and old temples, and relax on its beautiful beaches in the region‘s crystal-clear seas. You can get access to all these activities by paying extra.
Tour 1: Glimpse of Trincomalee, Duration: 4 hours, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Explore Sri Thirukoneswaram Kovil Temple
• Discover Fort Fedrick
• Pay a visit to Shakti Peeth Temple
• Visit the War Cemetery
• Experience the Kinniya Hot Water Spring
Tour 2: Whale watching, Duration: 4 hours, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Drive to boarding points for the boats
• Boat ride for spot Whale (Seasonal) (Per boat capacity is 6 pax)
Tour 3: Dolphin watching, Duration: 4 hours, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Drive to boarding points for the boats
• Boat ride for spot Dolphin (Seasonal) (Per boat capacity is 6 pax)
Tour 4: Sigiriya, Duration: 7 hours, Capacity: Min – 35 Max – 350
• Visit Lions Cliff, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
(Note: There are 1200 stairs to the summit of the cliff).
Tour 5: Polonaruwwa Ancient City, Duration: 8 hours, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Arrive and explore the historic Polonnaruwa City.
Tour 6: Pigeon Island – Snorkeling, Duration: 5 hours, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Transfer to Pickup Location from Trincomalee Port
• A boat journey to Pigeon Island from Land
• Transfer to Trincomalee Port from Pickup Location
Tour 7: Minneriya National Park, Duration: 7 hrs 15 mins, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Pick up from Trincomalee Port.
• Transfer to Minneriya National Park.
• Arrive at the entrance of Minneriya National Park.
• Take part in a Jeep Safari with a maximum of 6 passengers per jeep.
• Transfer back to Trincomalee Port after the safari.
Tour 8: Relax at beach – Cinnamon Blu or similar, Duration: 8 hours, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Depart from the Port of Trincomalee towards the beach resort.
• Check in at the hotel and head straight to the beach/pool area to relax and unwind.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch at the hotel‘s Captain‘s deck.
• Indulge in refreshing tea or coffee.
• Return to the port by car.
Day 4: Jaffna
Arrival: 8:30 AM, Departure: 4:00 PM
On the fourth day, the cruise will bring you to Jaffna, a city in northern Sri Lanka. Get to explore the rich cultural heritage of Jaffna by visiting ancient temples, museums, and other historical sites with some additional charges.
Tour 1: Glimpse of Jaffna, Duration: 3 hours 45 mins, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Visit Naguleswaram Temple, Nallur Kovil Temple
• Drive to Jaffna City
• Visit Jaffna Fort
• Explore Famous Library
• Check out Stadium in Jaffna
Tour 2: Jaffna Beach, Duration: 3 hours 45 mins, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Start by driving to Jaffna Lagoon via Kytes Road.
• Explore the Jaffna Public Market and take a leisurely stroll around.
• Continue the journey by driving to Kankasanturei Beach.
• Enjoy free time at the beach, relaxing and soaking up the sun.
Tour 3: Spiritual Jaffna, Duration: 4 hours, Capacity: Min – 35 Pax
• Depart for Naguleswaram Temple
• Arrive at Naguleswaram Temple and participate in a special blessing organized exclusively for our group by the chief priest (Poojari)
• Visit St. Antony‘s Church
• Explore and experience the serene ambiance of the Nagara Viharaya Buddhist Temple
Day 5: Chennai
Enjoy your last day on board the ship and make use of its services to unwind before you depart for Chennai. Take advantage of the chance to visit the locations you travel through in order to learn more about their natural beauty and cultural legacy and don‘t forget to pick up some mementos to remember your journey on this cruise package India.
Cabin Sharing and addition Details.
All cabins will be provided on a Private basis only for your group or Family.
If 1 person is booking this tour, we shall provide 1 cabin on Single Sharing Basis.
If 2 people are booking this tour, we shall provide 1 cabin on Double Sharing Basis.
If 3 people are booking this tour, we shall provide 1 cabin on Triple Sharing Basis.
If 4 people are booking this tour, we shall provide 1 cabin for 4 people.
If 5 people are booking this tour, we shall provide 2 cabins for 5 people.
If 6 people are booking this tour, we shall provide 2 cabins for 6 people.
If 7 people are booking this tour, we shall provide 2 cabins for 7 people.
If 8 people are booking this tour, we shall provide 2 cabins for 8 people
Maximum 4 people can accommodate in 1 cabin. If you want to book 2 cabins among 4 persons or 2 cabins for 3 people or require any other cabin as per your comfort, contact the My Flight Trip support team.
Cabin Upgrade - If you wish to upgrade your Cabin from Interior or Ocean-view to balcony/suite or Chairman`s Suite, contact our support team
Other Terms and Conditions -
* All cabins and deck floors are subject to availability; My Flight Trip will confirm the cabin number only after making the payment, which may take 6 – 24 Hours.
* Suppose, due to any technical glitch, last-minute unavailability or any changes made by cruise liner or port authorities, your booking is cancelled or not confirm. In that case, we shall only refund the money after getting the payment from the cruise liner.
* My Flight Trip Service fee would be non-refundable even if the cruise is cancelled for any reason.
* My Flight Trip is only service provided, and we shall not be responsible for services provided by the cruise liner.
Days To Departure Fee
31 days and above to departure 25% of cabin fare
16 to 30 days to departure 50% of cabin fare
0 to 15 days to departure 100% of total fare
For No-Show 100% of total fare
Port charges & gratuity will be refunded completely.
GST for the refunded amount will also be returned.
Refund will be processed within 10 working days from the cancellation date.
Days to Departure Fee
16 days and above NIL Fee
0 - 15 days INR 5000 per cabin
Rescheduled itinerary must commence on or before 31st March 2022.
Fare difference if any will be payable by the customer.
GST will be applicable on any payable amount.
My Flight Trip offers a vast range of day trips, things to do, honeymoon tours, Multiday tour, group tours, and Vacation tour packages.
Agra is a city of timeless beauty and ri..
The almost outstanding way to explore th..
Elephanta caves are world famous and ..