Cricket World Cup 2023
CATCH EVERY MATCH *LIVE

Indian T-20 League 2024 Flight Schedule

It's Cricket season in India. Are you ready? Kyunki Mausam badalne wala hain!

To cheer for your favorite team or to catch your cricket hero in action, My Flight Trip has got you covered so you can catch every match without missing a beat! With My Flight Trip, you will easily catch every T-20 league match LIVE. While we are sorting your flight tickets, accommodations, and transfers as well, you get ready for non-stop cricket action across India. Whether it's Chennai, Mohali, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, or Lucknow, My Flight Trip has mapped out every stadium for you.

Travel hassle-free with numerous flight options provided by various airlines. From IndiGo to Air India Express, non-stop to connecting flights, hotels to private transfers, My Flight Trip got your travel needs sorted.

As a bonus, My Flight Trip is offering cricket lovers a special discount! Use coupon code "MFTT20" when booking your flights through our website and unlock exclusive savings. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to make your cricket adventure even more memorable.

Book Early! With matches coinciding with holidays and elections, it's essential to secure your seats early to avoid last-minute price surges. Don't miss out on India's favorite cricket fever, book your flights now and be part of this electrifying T-20 league. Book Now, Cheer Later!

As the BCCI announced the T-20 league matches schedule, My Flight Trip is announcing the T-20 league Flight Schedule so that you never miss a flight and catch every match.

It's Cricket season in India. Are you ready?Catch Every Match With My Flight Trip

Complete Flight Schedule for Indian T-20 League 2024 Matches

DATE Day MATCH VENUE FLIGHTS
March 22nd Friday Chennai vs Bangalore Chennai Book Cheap Flights to Chennai
March 23rd Saturday Punjab vs Delhi Mohali Book Cheap Flights to Mohali
March 23rd Saturday Kolkata vs Hyderabad Kolkata Book Cheap Flights to Kolkata
March 24th Sunday Rajasthan vs Lucknow Jaipur Book Cheap Flights to Jaipur
March 24th Sunday Gujarat vs Mumbai Ahmedabad Book Cheap Flights to Ahmedabad
March 25th Monday Bangalore vs Punjab Bengaluru Book Cheap Flights to Bangalore
March 26th Tuesday Chennai vs Gujarat Chennai Book Cheap Flights to Chennai
March 27th Wednesday Hyderabad vs Mumbai Hyderabad Book Cheap Flights to Hyderabad
March 28th Thursday Rajasthan vs Delhi Jaipur Book Cheap Flights to Jaipur
March 29th Friday Bangalore vs Kolkata Bengaluru Book Cheap Flights to Bangalore
March 30th Saturday Lucknow vs Punjab Lucknow Book Cheap Flights to Lucknow
March 31st Sunday Gujarat vs Hyderabad Ahmedabad Book Cheap Flights to Ahmedabad
March 31st Sunday Delhi vs Chennai Visakhapatnam Book Cheap Flights to Visakhapatnam
March 31st Sunday Delhi vs Chennai Visakhapatnam Book Cheap Flights to Visakhapatnam
April 1st Monday Mumbai vs Rajasthan Mumbai Book Cheap Flights to Mumbai
April 2st Tuesday Bangalore vs Lucknow Bengaluru Book Cheap Flights to Bangalore
April 3st Wednesday Delhi vs Kolkata Visakhapatnam Book Cheap Flights to Visakhapatnam
April 4st Thursday Gujarat vs Punjab Ahmedabad Book Cheap Flights to Ahmedabad
April 5st Friday Hyderabad vs Chennai Hyderabad Book Cheap Flights to Hyderabad
April 6st Saturday Rajasthan vs Bangalore Jaipur Book Cheap Flights to Jaipur
April 7st Sunday Mumbai vs Delhi Mumbai Book Cheap Flights to Mumbai
April 7st Sunday Lucknow vs Gujarat Lucknow Book Cheap Flights to Lucknow

Ready to Book? Don't miss out on the cricket action – reserve your seats now!
Why Book With Us?
Ministry Of Tourism | Government of India
RECOGNISED BY

Ministry of Tourism
Government of india

Member of IATO
Member of IATO

Indian Association of Tour Operators

Multiple Currency Gateways

Pay in your Local Currency

Plan your Trip